I love Suhr's bursts! This Trans Charcoal is no exception. They also do a "Denim Slate" that looks just like faded jeans.
eBay Store worldsbestguitarshop, aka Makin' Music of Chicago, currently lists this guitar as NEW with OHSC.
Features and Specs Include:
Lightweight Mahogany Body w/ Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany neck w/ Indian Rosewood fretboard
- Modern Elliptical GG profile (.800 -.850)
- 10-14'' radius
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- 1.650" nut width
- Gotoh 510 2-post trem, Recessed
- Solid Saddles, Steel block
- Hipshot locking tuners
- Volume / Tone / 5-way switch
- Blower Switch
- JST SSV humbucker pickup (neck)
- JST ML single coil pickup (middle)
- JST SSH+ humbucker pickup (bridge)
- Trans Blue Denim Slate Finish
- Natural back
- Hardshell case
- 7.6 lbs
CURRENT LISTINGS - Top Sellers
If you didn’t read this at Stratoblogster.com Guitar Blog, it’s been bootlegged! © 2012 JP Holesworth. All rights reserved. This article may not be reprinted, distributed or duplicated without author’s written permission.Pin It Now!